- Noise optimisation of propellers and stern gear
- Prediction of propeller induced pressure pulses on the ship’s hull
- Prediction of unsteady propeller forces and moments
- Analysis / survey of the ship’s wake field
- Reliable diagnosis and corrective measures for singing propellers
Through the participation in many projects with noise sensitive requirements, Eckhard Praefke gained experience in theory and calculation as well as in practice. ISA profits from this experience in new projects.
Eckhard Praefke is long standing member of the expert committee “Vibration & Noise” of Schiffbautechnische Gesellschaft e.V. (German Society of Naval Architects)